Love Over Addiction is our premier online recovery program just for women who love a good man that drinks too much or suffers from substance abuse.
It teaches you how to handle his disease, have peace of mind about your future, rediscover your courage and confidence, and experience a major breakthrough in your relationship.
Are you at your breaking point?
You love him and you don’t want to leave, but you don’t know how much more of this you can take.
You try so hard to be happy and supportive. You want to help but he keeps lying and denying he really has a problem.
You might feel like a fool for trusting him, only to be lied to again and again.
You remember the man you fell in love with and you want that guy back. You’re in love with his potential.
Get Help Now – You’re Braver Than You Think
If you don’t learn how to handle his bad choices, you’re going to stay feeling confused, alone, sometimes crying and sometimes wanting to scream.
Have peace of mind about your future
Rediscover your courage and confidence
Experience a major breakthrough in your relationship
Transform into an improved version of the woman you once were (before this disease took over your life)
Next time he refuses to get help, gives you excuses for his drinking, blames you for his problems, hides his alcohol or drugs you’ll know exactly what to do.
Words cannot express how pleasantly amazed I am. I love Michelle’s encouragement, her honesty, her true life experiences, the questions, the format and her tough love. I felt immediate relief as soon as I started. It was like a lightbulb went off and I knew I had to change.
Watch The Video
What Makes Love Over Addiction Special?
Rather than just sharing our experiences, we actually teach you what to say, how to help and what not to do in your relationship. We’re your sisterhood and your safe place.
- No meetings to attend or childcare to line up.
- Complete Privacy.
- Available night or day (and during a crisis).
- And we NEVER, EVER do judgment.
Goodbye depressing group meetings.
Hello joy and encouragement.
How Love Over Addiction Works
After you register, you’ll have instant access to the entire
training program on your smartphone, computer or tablet.
Not “technically savvy?” We are always here to help you
(and it’s easier than you may think).
Work at your own pace – no need to rush, you have lifetime
Over 20 videos
Don’t worry – they’re only around 5 min each
2.5 Hours of Audio
Scored and produced in NYC by an agency who composes Hollywood movies.
Fill in the blank guidesheets
We included quizzes and checklists too!
Our Secret Facebook Group
Your Sisterhood None of your friends or family can view your posts or see you’re a member.
The Love Over Addiction program saved my life and gave a life to my children. I hesitated when I thought about spending any money on myself, but I put in my mind the money that my now ex husband spent on liquor. I listened in the good times and bad. And I learned so much. A lot about what was doing wrong and what I could do better. So treat yourselves to this program.
- Does he really have a problem? How to tell
- Are you causing him to drink? (and other lies this disease wants you to believe)
- How to stop feeling rejected and exhausted & start feeling accepted and loved
- How to start taking care of yourself first (instead of last)
- Afraid of being alone and life never getting better? Discover hope and strength
- Give him the best chance of recovery. Learn how in this step
- Are you codependent? How to stop caring about other people’s opinion
- Nagging or rescuing him? Top 3 ways to stop
- Feel joyful and inspired – anytime, anyplace
- Detaching: His behavior won’t affect you after learning this step
- Should you throw away His drugs or alcohol?
- Get ready to feel happiness and hope (yes, it’s totally possible)
- How to forgive him and why you must master this skill
- Asking for help: Why it’s important and who NOT to ask
- Gratitude: THE most essential tip for healing
- Imagine: The new you begins here
- How to get exactly what you need (hint: it doesn’t depend on him)
- Learning to love yourself again – or for the very first time
- How to know if you should stay or get a fresh start – this is big
WHAT OTHER WOMEN ARE SAYING
Privacy is something we take very, very seriously. We never share names (or make them up) for testimonies. You’re going to have to trust they are from real women.
"This program has helped me so much. It has helped me to realize that not very thing is my fault and to be grateful for all of the wonderful things and people God has put in my life. My perspective on life has changed drastically. I really DO smile every day now, and even my HUSBAND is grateful that I am doing this! Thank you so much!"
"I just started the program, but I am feeling stronger already! I have gone to many different meetings to find one that I fit in. My husband and I did a out patient program, and I have heard that I am codependent from many different people. Listening to your program and doing the workbook has opened my eyes to what it really means!!! Thank you for touching my heart, helping me to understand what I have control over and helping me understand that I'm not alone!"
"Michelle's voice and words are like nothing I've ever known through all the literature and therapists, and soul searching I have done in this agonizing process."
Is Love Over Addiction Right For You?
Love Over Addiction can help if you’ve ever said:
- I try to make the best of it but the drinking and drugs increases every time life gets difficult
- I feel like he loves the bottle more than me
- I can’t believe I trusted him and feel for his broken promises…again
- I feel beaten down. I don’t recognize myself anymore
- I don’t tell other people because I’m worried what they’ll think
- I love him and I want to help but I don’t know what will work
Love Over Addiction is NOT for:
- Good men who are addicted to drugs or alcohol.
- Mothers of alcoholics or substance abusers (Love Over Mistakes – our other program is a better fit for you – click here to check it out)
- Women who only want blame the man they love and just wait for him to get sober before she can live, love and thrive.
Your Privacy. Our Most Important Priority. Seriously.Real names are not required. Webcams and face to face meetings are not a part of our program.
Here’s Your Chance
(FOR LOVE, CELEBRATION AND SISTERHOOD)
Your recovery is an investment in your marriage. Love Over Addiction is less than a handful of visits to a therapist or a few trips to Target. You recovery is the key to feeling so much better – don’t wait for him to get sober, start today.
We are here to serve you and if you don’t feel like it’s a good fit – no questions asked – 100% of your money will be returned within the first 30 days of purchase.
Add up all the bar bills, receipts from liquor stores, DUI’s, rehabs or withdrawals from the ATM.
This disease has cost hundreds and thousands of dollars.
Investing in your relationship is the very first step toward transforming into the loving, fun and happy woman you can be.
Got A Question?
We would love to hear from you, write us at MLA@MichelleLisaAnderson.com, no question is too silly. We do our very best to get back to you within 24 hours M-F 9:00 am-5:00 pm est